The cost of this design is $1355.00 +tax and does not include delivery. It also includes the following items:
- The mansion coop is roughly 4ft x 4ft x 4ft, not including nesting box which is 1ft x 4ft.
- The bottom run is roughly 12ft x 4ft x 2ft, not including tow beam
- White roof
- Plywood floor
- New sliding 24in x 24in window with lock and screen
- It has 4 nesting boxes with drop down door and locking latch.
- Unlike most coops this one has a huge rear clean out door with locking latch, making cleaning or access a breeze. It is approximately 39in x 31.5in.
- Lower run, with door and locking latch for exterior access
- Run is built with treated lumber, comes with 1/2 x 1/2 hardware cloth on the sides for an extra guard to predators and an open floor so the chickens can scratch the ground.
- Small pull up door with custom 1/4 steel bar lock for chickens to go in run
- A large roof over the run opens upwards to access run under coop. See white angled roof over run in above picture.
- It comes with two sets of wheels and tow beam to tow with ATV or move by hand, which also doubles as a perch in the run.
- Made with primed exterior grade siding. The primed siding will last a long time without paint, however if you would like us to add a pop of color we can do that too.
- There is a ridge vent at the roof peak and small openings at the bottom part of the roof, similar to how a houses attic is built to help with air flow. The vent runs the length of the roof under the ridge cap.
NOTE: There is no cedar or treated lumber inside the coop. More options are available for add on, please contact us for further details.