Easy Care Coop
Being sold As-Is
Our mobile coops (chicken tractors) come with wheels and handles, so you can move the coop easily to new spots in your yard. Moving the coop provides several benefits: your chickens get daily access to fresh grass and bugs, the chance of parasites is greatly decreased, and chicken droppings can more easily be absorbed by and fertilize your lawn (rather than building up on a coop floor).
Hinges, handles, and wheels found at the St. Louis Habitat for Humanity ReStore give each of our coops a unique personality!
- Sturdy construction
- Attractively stained & sealed
- Nesting box
- Roosting bars
- Two access doors
- Wheels and handles for ease of moving
- Removable, easy-care nest pad for clean, cradled eggs
- Predator-proof enclosure
- Designed specifically for the St. Louis climate
All Easy Care Coops are 45 inches tall.
Deluxe Cedar Chicken Coop
This attractive coop is available for 2 hens. Removable roosting bars and manure tray make for easy cleaning. Windows let in light, open for extra ventilation and let you peek in on your hens without opening the coop. Lightweight enough to be moved around the yard by two people if desired.
- Durable & Easy to Clean
- Attractive Gray-Tone Wood Grain Finish
- Nesting Area
- Removable Roosting Bars
- Easy to Clean Removable Manure Tray
- Ramp to Enclosure
- Already Assembled
- Secure Locking Roof Opens for Full Access
- Predator Proof latches
- Working Windows on Both Sides of Enclosure
- Footprint is 53" x 53"
- Height is 47"