The cost of this design is $885.00 +tax and does not include delivery. It also includes the following items:
- Roughly coop is 4ft x 4ft x 4ft, not including nesting box which is 1ft x 4ft. The bottom is roughly 8ft x 4ft x 2ft, not including tow beam.
- White roof
- Plywood floor
- New sliding 24in x 24in window with lock and screen
- It has 4 nesting boxes with drop down door and locking latch.
- Lower run built with treated lumber, comes with 1/2 x 1/2 hardware cloth on the sides for an extra guard to predators and an open floor so the chickens can scratch the ground.
- Small pull up door with custom 1/4 steel bar lock for chickens to go in run
- A large roof over the run opens upwards to access run under coop. See white angled roof over run in above picture.
- It comes with set of wheels and tow beam to tow with ATV or move by hand, which also doubles as a perch in the run.
- Unlike most coops this one has a huge rear clean out door with locking latch, making cleaning or access a breeze. It is approximately 39in x 31.5in.
- Made with primed exterior grade siding. To help keep prices low we give you the option to paint this coop yourself. The primed wall will last a long time without paint, however if you would like us to add a pop of color we can do that too.
- There is a ridge vent at the roof peak and small openings at the bottom part of the roof, similar to how a houses attic is built to help with air flow. The vent runs the length of the roof under the ridge cap.
NOTE: There is no cedar or treated lumber inside the coop. More options are available for add on, please contact us for further details.